Design is in our DNA. Norman doors not withstanding
We believe that thoughtful design is crucial to every product, experience, and culture. We are looking for a core team member to help design our products and bring amazing customer experiences to life.
Not all skills are required, but that's why we call it a wishlist.
- UI design - color, graphics, illustration, typography
- UX design - interactions, emotional appeal, and usability
- Service design - information structures, data flows
- Complex systems thinking - customer journeys
- Hi-fi protoyping - Figma or equivalent
- Low-fi prototyping e.g. Balsamic
Some beliefs we would like to share in common. We value cognitive diversity and independent perspectives.
- We believe in home ownership for our customers and equity ownership for employees
- We believe that the best products aren't one hit wonders. They are part of systems and cultures that prioritize innovation.
- We like to solve problems because the are fun. We pick problems that are valuable to solve.
- You make the culture of where you work. We hope to make a culture that is conscious, caring, and fun.
- Iteration is a key to success - Build, test, learn, iterate. A product is never final.
- Teamwork is valuable, and individual contributors are equally value. If you prefer individual contributions, we like you just as much!
- Management is a myth, we are builders, doers, and hackers.
- Productivity is not a full calendar. We prefer empty calendars, full minds, busy hands, and some laughter along the wasy
A company is a group of people with a shared ambition to make a difference
Why should you consider joining us.
You like to learn just as much as you earn.
You want to be equity stakeholder from day 1, not just an employee.
You want to help re-design the experience of homeownership for all.
You want to be part of a mission driven and innovative firm.